Live Tours are carried out by our hosts, who are outdoors, on location and connected live to you via video call at all times.
Welcome to the Alhambra, where you will find the most beautiful garden in Spain. The Alhambra is famous not only for teh Nasrid Palaces, here you will find the last muslim garden of Europe from Medieval Ages,
During this live tour of 1 Hour you will discover the secrets of the Generalife, the summer palace or coutryside residence for the Sultans of the Alhambra. You will learn about gardens, landscape, irrigation systems, even about the history of the restoration in the Alhambra.
In Nasrid times only few people were allowed to walk throught this private palace and beimg received by the king, be with one of those lucky ones , a special guest of the Sultan , walk with me and discover why the Generalife was also known as the Paradise on Earth.
What you will visit:
– Old gardens: Original gardens of the 13th Century
– New gardens: French restauration of the 19th Century
– Patio de la Acequia : Main courtyard for receptions.
– Patio de la Sultana : Hidden spot with a curious legend
– Paseo de las Adelfas : Path of the Oleander
– Paseo de los Cipreses: Path of the Cypress
Subscribe to our newsletter below and never miss the latest tours and exclusive offers